SIGGRAPH 2019 Rendering Resources
I had an opportunity to attend the SIGGRAPH this year July 28 - Aug 1 in L.A. And I’ll try to collect and archive the resources about rendering here.
If you have a membership to
ACM Digital Library, you can find almost everthing about the conference there, even incluing recorded videos.
For a more comprehensive resources, you can check this link from Ke-Sen Huang’s page.
- Are we done with Ray Tracing? [Course Site]
- Introduction to Real-Time Ray Tracing [Course Site]
- Path Guiding in Production [Course Site]
- Advances in Real-Time Rendering in Games: Part 1&2 [Course Site]
- Open Problems in Real-Time Rendering
- Path Tracing in Production Part 1 & 2 [Course Site]
- My Favourite Samples [Course Site]
- RTX Accelerated Ray Tracing With OptiX [Course Site]
- Hierarchical Russian Roulette for Vertex Connections [PDF]
- Optimal Multiple Importance Sampling [Site]
- Ellipsoidal Path Connections for Time-Gated Rendering [Site]
- A Monte-Carlo Framework for Rendering Speckle Statistics in Scattering Meida [PDF]
- Rodent: Generating Renderers Without Writing a Generator [PDF]
- Volume Path Guiding Based on Zero-Variance Random Walk THeory [PDF]
- A Null-Scattering Path Integral Formulation of Light Transport [Site]
- Fractionl Gaussian Fields for Modeling and Rendering of Spatially-Correlated Media [PDF]
- Photon Surface for Robust, Unbiased Volumentric Density Estimation [Site]
- Deep Inverse Rendering for High-resolution SVBRDF Estimation from an Arbitrary Number of Images [PDF]
- Accurate Appearance Preserving Prefiltering for Rendering Displacement-Mapped Surface [PDF]
In the end, share a group photo with my friends and dear Professors at University of California, Santa Barbara.
People from left front to back to right front are: Pradeep Sen, Goksu Guvendiren, Sorry I forgot him, Tobias Hollerer, Nima Kalantari, Chris Hellmuth, Steve Bako, Theodore Kim, Me, Yaoyi(Elyson)) Bai, Lingqi Yan.